Wednesday 20 May 2020

Mobile: My Best Friend

#mobile
#bestfriend
#thoughts

My Mobile

Isn't it absurd to curse the best friend of ours? The one who is there at all the time responding to each and every of our finger tips, the one who never lets us feel lonely, the one who connects us to anyone whether near or far, the one who preserves the best of our memories and the one who provides us the platforms of our personal interest!

Just one simple rectangular fellow, though without a natural life like us, providing life to billions of people today!
Yes, my dear friends it's non other than our beloved mobile without whom we feel lame today. I love my mobile. I love it for everything that it does for me. I love it as it has given me a platform like this where I can say whatever I wish to at any time whether at noon or at night.

I've always been a fellow who loved to be isolated from others. I couldn't make many friends and today I can't claim that any one of my friends will come to me when I really need any help. Everyone is busy in one's life but this beloved fellow just works with me, assists me in every work of mine, whether it is my professional work or anything related to my hobbies.

Still I find people cursing this gadget for ruining the kids. How did this poor fellow ruin the generation? Has it taken the memory power, interests or inspirations out of the heart and mind of the young generation? Not at all!!  It's their parents who give them the access to everything. Yes I too get so many unwanted things when I try to find out anything either on google or youtube, but being matured enough I do understand what's for me and what I should avoid. The little kids or teens don't have such sort of understanding, they want to explore such things which is a mystery at their age. I know about all my students, I know how excited they are about the biology lessons, especially, reproductive system.
Once they know about the system properly and also about the consequences of doing such things at an immature age, they themselves will train their mind not to get addicted to such nonsense views.

I used to leave internet at home but when I found that there are many things that my little ones could access in my absence, I stopped that. I didn't stop them from using internet, of course it's still of great help for them, for their school projects and for their presentations but they use it only in my presence. And every parent needs to take a check on their kids that what they are updated to rather than cursing this innocent fellow.

A friend of mine, asked me how I posted so many writings in such a short span along with my hectic work schedule. I said him, " It's not even a drop from the ocean of my mind and heart. Most of the time when I walk or wait there are several of thoughts haunting me to be presented in words. Especially while I'm walking to the station from my home, two to three raw thoughts are born everyday, which I jot down on my mobile as soon as I reach at my work place. So now it has happened that I've hundreds of thoughts pending to be brought to this platform. "

I've been so busy in presenting my thoughts to the readers that I don't do anything else in each and every of my leisure moments. No doubt, I love to read as well, almost all the writers with whom I'm connected to and especially the ones who tag me.

Coming back to the accused mobile friend, the one who does so much for us but is still accused for its endeavours.  Is the beloved friend of ours responsible for the hoaxes or the hate forwards or the vulgarity?
Because of such hoaxes Mumbai rains have created more problems for the people outside  than the mumbai residents. Everyday during the rainy season we get calls from people away as if mumbai has really drowned. It's not the mobile responsible for that. It works in the way we want. We can make our home a treasure of love care and compassion or hatred, jealousy and terror, that's up to us. Anupam Mishra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Decision

Whether to sit or stand straight, Whether to strol or run fast, Whether to end or start, Whether to go Left or Right; No way is wrong or Rig...