Monday 25 May 2020

Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder

'Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.'

I wonder today
Why no one taught me
The most important
Lesson of life;
I was asked to dream,
I was asked to toil ,
I was asked to struggle
And then taste the fruits;
No one ever told me
I need to appreciate
Each & every achievement,
Eulogizing all my efforts;
I might have received
A pile of life's certificates,
No one will ever appreciate,
Unless I myself initiate.
The life itself taught me,
The basic essence of life,
To be happy & contented
I need to first love myself.
Yes, I'm beautiful,
Forgetting how fat or fair I'm,
Yes, I'm adorable,
Reckoning my eternal flavour.


Anupam Mishra
©anupamsabhivyakti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Decision

Whether to sit or stand straight, Whether to strol or run fast, Whether to end or start, Whether to go Left or Right; No way is wrong or Rig...