Friday 12 June 2020

Stranger

Beloved Stranger,
Be whoever or whatever,
Destructor or preserver,
Infidel or a believer,
It's under your power,
You are your controller,
Let me be your lover forever,
I know not if I'm too older,
For me age is just a number,
In heart I'm still a toddler,
Longing for your amour,
Reckoning you as my charmer.
No intention to tame you,
Neither to ever blame you,
If someone better meets you
And the new life needs you,
You are free to be just you,
I'll never be there to cease you;
For me it won't be an issue new,
Life doesn't remain pink or blue,
This is what I always knew,
With such experiences I grew,
I'll be the first to bid you adiew,
If you feel I mean nothing to you.
© Anupam Mishra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Decision

Whether to sit or stand straight, Whether to strol or run fast, Whether to end or start, Whether to go Left or Right; No way is wrong or Rig...